AT THE TAXI - VOCABULARY


To listen, click on the arrow   

Por favor, onde posso encontrar um ponto de taxi?   
Where can I find a taxi stand?

Quanto custa a corrida da avenida Paulista até o centro?   
How much does it cost to go from Paulista avenue to downtown?

Você tem troco para R$ 50,00?   
Do you have change for R$ 50.00?

Eu preciso ir para a rua Oscar Freire.   
I need to go to Oscar Freire street

Eu preciso ir para a avenida Faria Lima.   
I need to go to Faria Lima avenue.

Estou com pressa!   
I’m in a hurry!

Você sabe onde fica o hotel Intercontinental?   
Do you know where Intercontinental  hotel is?

Eu queria ir ao aeroporto internacional.   
I would like to go to the international airport.

Você pode me ajudar com minhas malas?   
Could you help me with my luggage?

É aqui! Quanto foi?   
Here it is. How much is it?

Vire à direita!   
Turn right

Vire à esquerda!   
Turn left

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facts about the Portuguese language

PORTUGUESE SALON VOCABULARY

EVENT